Home sweet home! Family group session

It is so nice to finally say, "Aaahhh, home sweet home!"  Returning to Virginia, and the DC metro area, has been one of the best things my family has decided to do!  Although the North Carolina beaches were relaxing and gorgeous for the year we "lived" there, we missed this area and are here to stay ! And I certainly missed my clients and many of my favorite photo shoot spots!

Upon my return, I was so happy to be reconnected with a past client (and friend) and her extended family for a fun-filled family session!  It was a delight to see the young cousins so full of joy just because they were together.  The entire family was so nice and easy going. There choice of location was very sentimental as it took place at their sweet home the grandparents built...literally...and all the siblings grew up in.  What a great way to jump start the grand reopening of my business!  Click here to view an online slideshow of many of my favorites from the session.  Here is a glimpse of just a few...








































0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

blog archive