I've still got sand in my shoes!


Ok so maybe I miss the beach just a little…well sometimes a lot!  The fresh breeze brushing across the water…the beautiful scenery…spotting dolphins…the “don’t worry about a thing” attitude once you step foot on the sand.  Living 5 minutes from gorgeous photo shoot locations on the beach was definitely a great benefit I had living in North Carolina.  I literally still have sand in my shoes!  (Well, I don't really miss the sandy floors...in the car and home...and on the dog...and in the seats...everywhere, so...much...sand!)  

Before we left the area I was so excited to do a beach photo shoot with a fun family ready to play and frolic in the cool winter waters.  The clear, blue skies were absolutely stunning!  Their picture perfect smiles and the sparkling waters set the tone for the perfect holiday card (see this post).  Among the many beautiful DC-MD-VA photo shoots locations, there are a few opportunities to do beach sessions.  I am available for travel (especially if it means spending the day on the water!) and Annapolis/Chesapeake, Colonial Beach, Yorktown, are a few locations I have worked before.  Here is a glimpse of some of my favorites from the NC beach session…



















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

blog archive