Zoey and Bryce = two times the nice!

I am so glad my session this weekend was scheduled for Saturday before the weather turned to this soggy wetness!  And am I ever so glad I got to meet little Zoey and Bryce!  I first met my clients when I captured their wedding and since then they have been blessed with a beautiful, fun, cutest ever, set of twins!  It's always so special to capture my clients again after growing a family.  And these two precious peas are obviously grown with lots of love and nurturing.  Prince William Forest Park in Virginia was the perfect setting for these energetic, myschievious 2 year olds.  After exploring with a little nature hike, they were ready to tear it up on the playground.  I am sure many have told this mother the same but I truly do not know how she does it all the time with two, the same age, and with the same amount of energy!  I had a blast chasing them around but...WHEW!...they wore me out!  I look forward to watching them grow over the years and can't wait until next time!  Here is a glimpse...

  

























1 comments:

  1. Adorable!!!! Love every one!
    xoxo, Aunt Nancy

    ReplyDelete

 

contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

blog archive